Tuesday, July 17, 2012

For Bri

I'm sorry it's been so long since I talked with you sweetie pie. As you know last week we lost 3 very much loved guinea pigs. Snowball, the white one with cowlicks allover and tan spot on his eye and tan stripe on his nose. Snaptrap, the all black one who was Tim's second pet. Pepe the older black one with a white stripe across his back and on his nose and a tan splotch on his right back. Are they up there with you, playing with you? I hope they are happy and I really hope they know how much they are loved and missed. I hope your happy up there with some pets to play with. They are very cute and friendly pets to have. I love you sweet heart. I think of you everyday. Not one day goes by that I don't think about you. Daddy's bunny, Ludwig, bit me on my boob yesterday...it should have been something you did about now. That was the first thought that popped into my head when he did it. I keep having these weird work dreams. When am I gonna dream about you again? I love those dreams! Last monday we went to the pet store and got 2 more guineas, white ones that are brothers, and a white with gray spots and gray flop ears girl bunny. It was hard to agree on a name for her. Your brothers and I liked the name Daisy. But I also liked Petunia ( daddy did too) and Delilah. We finally settled with Delilah. I haven't told your brothers but the next girl pet we get I'm gonna name her Daisy. The white guineas names are Squiggy and Squeeky. Squiggy has pink ears and Squiggy has purple ears. I love you baby girl. I hope to see you in my dreams real soon! We love you Brianna so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment