Monday, July 2, 2012

 A letter to my baby girl, Brianna:
It has been 8 months, 3 weeks and 3 days and I still miss you like crazy. I wish this had turned out differently, with you here with us. You have 3 big brothers that wish they could have known you. Tim is 11 years old and Brad is 10 years old and Alex is 8 years old. They would have been great big brothers to you.I think of you everyday. You would have been almost 6 months old! How time flies by. I always wonder what you would look like. Would you have brown hair or blonde, if you would have had any =) How chubby you'd be, how your laugh would sound like. If your eyes would squint shut when you smiled like me, if you'd have your daddy and brother's light eyes or my brown/hazel eyes. If you would have a big nose like me and Tim and Brad or a little nose like your dad and Alex. How stubborn you would be (because lets face it, your my daughter!) Just know this sweetie, I could never stop loving you, never stop missing you, and will always love you!
    Love, 
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment