Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dreams...

I have had 2 dreams of you sweetie. The first one was a few months after we lost you. I had a dream that I was laying in bed. You looked just the same cutie as when you came out. And you went to hold my hand once again. I snuck my hand over to take a picture this time and I took 3 but only one turned out. I was so happy I actually got a picture of you and I holding hands (or you holding my finger!) Then a couple of weeks ago I had a dream we were in the van and driving somewhere at dusk and we saw a shooting star. You dad was so excited to see it! (weird,huh?) Your dad said we have to make a wish and at the same time I said "I wish I had my baby girl here with me" and Brad said " I wish I had a baby sister" I know Tim and Alex were with us but maybe they were sleeping? I really miss you little one. I do wish you were still here with us. Happy 9 month birthday to you. I can't believe it's been this long. It certainly doesn't feel like it. I miss you. And of course you know I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment