Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dreams...

 I had a weird but nice? dream last night. I dreamed I had another baby but I must have been put under when I had the baby because I remember waking up and the boys were excited for me to see her and Brad told Alex she had blonde hair like him, I guess to tease him? So I got up and went to get her and she had like a dark blonde or really light brown hair and someone had already put a red flower headband on her. I remember holding her and being so happy. Nigel even commented on how happy I looked. Then later in the dream I was leaking because I never breastfed her and we were at home so I tried to feed her and she wouldn't close her mouth and feed. I thought she just hadn't developed her sucking reflex yet and someone in the background was asking if she should have formula. I remember picking up my daughter and saying to her that now I need to come up with a name for you. I also gave her Brianna's doll and told her it's her big sister's doll. I don't remember her crying at all though. Hopefully that means she was just a good baby and not something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment