Saturday, September 22, 2012

Another one lost...

Well another beloved pet passed away today. Milhouse died about 2pm. We didn't even have him a year. He had pneumonia and we had just got him medicine yesterday. He was our first one and we got him in december last year. He was so cute! Like a checkerboard pattern..white, tan, dark brown with some tan in it. He made it almost a week. He loved when you rubbed under his chin, the only one that liked that! He also would lay down on me whenever I held him, again the only one that did that. He also loved to lay in one spot in his cage right by the bend on the left side of the cage closer to us. Now he gets to be with his best friend Snaptrap in guinea heaven. I miss him so much! I wish there was something more we could have done for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment